Safety World Training is proud to offer NEBOSH International General Certificate. NEBOSH (National Board in Occupational Safety and Health) is registered in UK with more than 20yrs experience in offering relevant examininations. The certificate issued by this independent board is an internationally renowned health and safety prerequisite.
Safety World has NEBOSH approved trainers who are multilingual and have at least 10 + years exposure to international Health and Safety organizations. These trainers provide high quality training with total training effectiveness and comprehension for students. Course available in India and the Middle East.
The NEBOSH IGC training course on offer by us has been designed for multinational companies in all sectors, without compromising on global standards or decrees but acclimatized to local requirements at the same time. It aims to offer an exceptional foundation in job-related safety and health, so that workers in charge to study and manage the probable risks more effectively. The syllabus encompasses technical, international, and other standards and is suitable for folks in any industry sector performing in any nation of the world. The NEBOSH certificate is ideal for those who are about to step into the line of health and safety, or for supervisors, managers, and employee representatives.
Instead of attending such a course via a classroom at a training venue in the UK that can be costly, you can choose to do so via our high-quality distance/e-learning service offering unlimited support from our certified NEBOSH trainers. This is an ideal way for those who require a more flexible way to obtain the NEBOSH Certificate.
Duration : 5 days class – 2 weeks study time – 5 days class – 2 weeks study time - exams
Mode of Study : Block course, Weekend course, Evening classes (weekend and evening classes only in the Middle East)
The syllabus is divided into 3 units. Each of the first two units is further divided into a number of elements
UNIT IGC1: Management of International Health and Safety
- Foundations in Health & Safety
- Health & Safety Management Systems – Plan
- Health & Safety Management Systems – Do
- Health & Safety Management Systems – Check
- Health & Safety Management Systems – Act
UNIT GC2: Controlling Workplace Hazard
- Workplace hazards and control
- Transport hazards and control
- Musculoskeletal hazards and Risk Control
- Workplace Equipment hazards and Control
- Electrical Safety
- Fire Safety
- Chemical and biological health hazards and Risk control
- Physical and psychological health hazards and Risk control
Unit GC3:International health and safety practical application
Purpose and Aim
The aim of this unit is to assess a candidate's ability to complete successfully two activities:
- To carry out, unaided, a safety inspection of a workplace, identifying the more common hazards, deciding whether they are adequately controlled and, where necessary, suggesting appropriate and cost effective remedial action.
- To prepare a report that persuasively urges management to take appropriate action, explaining why such action is needed (including reference to possible breaches of legislation) and identifying, with due consideration of reasonable practicability, the remedial measures that should be implemented.