Safety World is proud to offer NEBOSH International General Certificate. NEBOSH (National Board in Occupational Safety and Health) is registered in UK with more than 20 yrs experience in offering relevant examinations. The certificate issued by this independent board is an internationally renowned health and safety prerequisite.
For more details of this course, please visit the following link and read in detail:
Safety World has NEBOSH approved trainers who are multilingual and have at least 10 + years exposure to international Health and Safety organizations. These trainers provide high quality training with total training effectiveness and comprehension for students.
SAFETY WORLD Course are available WORLDWIDE.
The International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (IGC) was launched in 2006 and is recognised around the world. There are now over 84,000 people worldwide who have passed this qualification.
The NEBOSH IGC qualification looks at general workplace Health & Safety issues and can be applied in many sectors.
On completion of the qualification, learners will be able to:
- justify the need for health and safety improvements;
- advise on the main duties for health and Safety in the workplace;
- help their organisation to manage contractors;
- work within a health and safety management system;
- positively influence health and safety culture and behaviour;
- carry out a general risk assessment (using a 5-step approach) of their workplace;
- recognise workplace changes and their impacts and understand how to minimise these impacts;
- develop basic safe systems of work that include emergency arrangements and know when to use a permit-to-work system;
- take part in incident investigations; and• help their employer check the effectiveness of the health and safety management system through monitoring, auditing and review
Duration : SAFETY WORLD offers this course minimum 65 hours Live Online Class & 40 hours Self Study (by Learner)
Mode of Study : Live Online Study from Home, Any Country you are
- Unit IG 1: 45 marks
- Unit IG 2: The minimum standard required for a Unit IG 2 ‘Pass’ can be found on page 8 of the IG 2 Guidance for Learning Partners and Learners. A ‘Pass’ must be achieved in both units to achieve the International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
The syllabus is divided into 2 units. Each of the two units is further divided into a number of elements
UNIT IG1: Management of Health and Safety
- Why we should manage workplace Health and safety
- How health and safety management systems work and what they look like
- Managing risk – understanding people and processes
- Health and Safety monitoring and measuring
NEBOSH is committed to supporting learners to complete their qualifications and continue their learning journey while staying safe. NEBOSH is now therefore introducing an OPEN BOOK EXAMINATION that can be taken at home as a replacement for the invigilated paper-based examinations for Unit 1
UNIT IG 2: Risk Assessment
- Physical and psychological health
- Musculoskeletal health
- Chemical and biological agents
- General workplace issues
- Work equipment